|Full weekend early-bird (postmarked October 1)||$135|
|Full weekend price (after October 1 and at the door)||$140|
|Friday welcome dance||$30|
|Saturday morning workshop||$25|
|Saturday afternoon workshop (including ball practice)||$30|
|Saturday Harvest Moon Ball||$35|
|Sunday potluck brunch and farewell dance||$30|
|PayPal convenience surcharge||$5|
*Dancers with limited income or facing financial hardship may apply for a work scholarship which offers $40 towards the price of the full weekend. Apply on the registration form or contact ChicagolandECD@gmail.com.
Non-dancers are welcome to watch and listen during the dances Friday and Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon for $5/session.
Vaccinations, boosters, testing, and N95 or KN95 equivalent masks are required for all who attend, as outlined in our Liability Waiver and COVID Policy, which you must agree to when you register.
Registration may be cancelled for full refund up until October 1, or in the case of a positive COVID test.
Steps to register, in advance:
1. Complete the registration form (which includes agreement to the waiver and policy).
- Mail your check payable to “Chicagoland ECD” for the correct amount to:
Tammy Bretscher, 228 Clinton Street #2, Oak Park, IL 60302
Make checks payable to “Chicagoland ECD.”
- Or pay using PayPal. To do this, go to PayPal.com, and log in to your own PayPal account. Then go to “Send money” in the menu. Direct payment to ChicagolandECD@gmail.com; add a note to say whom you are paying for. Please note that an additional $5 charge per attendee must be added to your total to defray the cost of using the PayPal service.
3. Transmit your proof of vaccination (in advance, preferably):
Email a scan or photo of your vaccination card (we will not keep this information, just note that it was supplied)
Send a photocopy of your vaccination card by U.S. Mail to Tammy along with your check.
Contact us to connect with Tammy or Mady by Zoom, WhatsApp video, or Facebook messenger video and physically show your proof of vaccination to us if you do not wish to share a copy or image of it.
4. Take a rapid antigen test within 24 hours before you come to the first event of the weekend and bring or photograph the results.
Registration in advance is preferred, but same-day registration will also be possible. Cash or check only at the door.